Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1/3 Increase for Wind[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 1/3 Increase for Wind
- From: "PEC - Lake City" <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:24:22 -0400
I vaguely remember seeing some time ago a reference to a article entitled something like "The Mythical 1/3 Increase". I believe it questions the validity of allowing a 1/3 increase for wind and possibly other loadings. Can anyone provide the correct title and offer any suggestions on where I might be able to get a copy of the article? David Finley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: '97 UBC Lateral Design - Envelope Solutions???? Calmed down reply
- Next by Subject: RE: 1/3 Increase for Wind
- Previous by thread: Re: EOR in California
- Next by thread: RE: 1/3 Increase for Wind