Re: EOR in California

George -

Be careful!  If you are taking the EOR title make sure you get the cash.
Also check with your insurance company.  Our general practice is not to do
this unless we can redraw and recalculate the entire project - at full fee.

Bruce Resnick, SE
Parker Resnick Str. Eng.

In a message dated 9/14/99 1:26:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time, george(--nospam--at)BORM.com