Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Career Opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Career Opportunity
- From: "Livingston, Michael" <mike.livingston(--nospam--at)intres.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:59:46 -0700
Managing Principal of Structural Engineering - Excellent opportunity for the right person to join top management of an established A-E firm in relaxed, beautiful Point Richmond, a community of small businesses and residential neighborhoods. Successful candidate will be experienced in project management, staffing, marketing, structural design production and quality control. Strong communication and presentation skills are a must. Projects include new design, adaptive reuse, industrial, building forensic and expert witness services. Visit our web site at www.intres.com. Salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. Ownership potential. California registration as structural engineer required. Resume to Interactive Resources, ATTN: R.T. McPeak, 117 Park place, Point Richmond, CA. FAX (510) 232-5325. Email RTM(--nospam--at)intres.com.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Cantilever Columns
- Next by Subject: Ceiling Collapse in Ca. School
- Previous by thread: Fw: NO SUBJECT
- Next by thread: Flame Cut Holes for Connections