RE: FW: More About 1997 UBC Fp

The 1997 UBC just became "law" and we are already talking about the 2001 IBC
Supplement which is the first code issue apparently responsive to designer's
review and input (maybe). Based on current schedule, the 2001 IBC will not
go into effect about 2003. Four Years!

Sheesh!

This sort of reminds me of the time I turned down a full NROTC scholarship
at UT Austin. Accepting it would mean that the next opportunity for me to
make a decision in my life would be 10 years. No thank you!! Enlisted and
took the G.I. Bill instead.

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA