Steel storage rack memeber section properties

Does anyone know of the source for the steel storage rack member cross
section properties?  They are used steel racks.  I've tried to find
manufacturer but there is no name printed on the steel racks.  I went on the
www. and  found one manufacturer in Africa.   But I don't know that they sold
some here.  Anyway I don't know that Enercalc Program can calculate thin gage
(14 or 15 gage) C shape or rectangular shape with one corner pushed in for
seating for plywood, or C shape with lips at end of the flanges.  Hand
calculation will take forever when there are variety of the racks member
sizes and shapes.  Any input on this I would appreciate it greatly.
Ed Latthitham S.E.
Ventura, CA