RE: Steel storage rack member section properties

Title: RE: Steel storage rack member section properties

Try:
Johnston Pacific Warehouse Equipment (604) 524-0361
Redirack (416) 741-6622

Does anyone know of the source for the steel storage rack member cross
section properties?  They are used steel racks.  I've tried to find
manufacturer but there is no name printed on the steel racks.  I went on the
www. and  found one manufacturer in Africa.