Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Steel deck diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Steel deck diaphragms
- From: "Ed Workman" <eworkman(--nospam--at)fix.net>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:50:31 -0700
-----Original Message----- From: dave <dmcmaster(--nospam--at)hopeengineering.com> To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Date: Friday, September 17, 1999 8:40 AM Subject: Steel deck diaphragms >We have designed a single story tilt-up with a steel deck roof diaphragm. >We are still unable to convince the plan checker that this is >an adequate diaphragm Does the planchecker have any specific objections or is he just covering his ignorance? If you have shown that there is a complete load path then it's plancheck ignorance.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel deck diaphragms
- Next by Subject: RE: Steel deck diaphragms
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel deck diaphragms
- Next by thread: Re: Steel deck diaphragms