[no subject]

I need some opinions from members of the list.

Floor joints exposed to hard wheeled traffic are often filled with a semi
rigid epoxy joint filler.  The joint filler supports the joint edges and has
some limited  capacity to move with the slab as it shrinks.  At sawn joints,
the joint width is often 1/8" to 1/4" wide and the saw cut depth is around
1/4 of the slab depth.  My question is;  At construction joints, what would
be a reasonable joint depth and width?  Is there a minimum aspect ratio to
the joint filler for proper performance?  I've got the joint filler
manufacturer working on the answer too, but I thought that I would tap into
the collective wisdom of the list server.

TIA,

Curt La Count
Jacobs Engineering
Portland, OR