RE: Viruses, Hoaxes and more - a personal request

This morning at the office, while I was reading the mails from this e-mail
address, I got a surprise when I received a mail from "Allan Yango" with the
Subject " No subject". Although a bit surprised, I suspected it was from my
e-mail at home (engreay(--nospam--at)pacific.net.ph). I don't feel typing the whole story
but I guess I owe the whole community of engineers in this List server an
apology. It's for the simple fact that the mail bears my name. Anyway, I
would just add more security at home and sorry for the trouble.

It won't happen again from my e-mail. Thanks in advance for accepting my
sincerest apology.

Allan Yango
CE/SE
Toyota Motor Philippines