Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Sunken caisson[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Sunken caisson
- From: "Motiwala, Khalid" <MotiwalaK(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:41:45 -0400
I am writing a performance spec for a "sunken caisson". The sturcutue is a 40ft dia x 60ft deep pump station. I am looking for quality control parameters (out of plumb, etc) and for contractors close to South Carolina who are familiar with this method.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sulfate bearing soil
- Next by Subject: Re: Sunken caisson
- Previous by thread: Re: Control Joints
- Next by thread: Re: Sunken caisson