Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Conc Spec Question[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'Seaoc'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Conc Spec Question
- From: "Canitz, Charles F NAB02" <Charles.F.Canitz(--nospam--at)nab02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:18:51 -0700
While reviewing a concrete specification, I came across the following statement: "Portland cement shall conform to ASTM C 150, Type II including false set requirements." Can someone define false set requirements and why it only applies to Type II cement? Thanks, Charlie Canitz
- Prev by Subject: Re: Computer Program "Florida Pier"
- Next by Subject: RE: Conc Spec Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Sunken caisson
- Next by thread: RE: Conc Spec Question