Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Split Ring Trusses and Epoxy Repair[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Split Ring Trusses and Epoxy Repair
- From: "Michael Zaitz" <zmanpe(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:48:17 -0400
hello, I have a project where we inspected some built up split ring trusses. In most of the web members the ends are split, some as much as 1/4" wide. First, where can I get information on split rings? Second, are the split rings still effective even with the splits through the end of the member? Last, has anyone heard of using an adhesive to repair this kind of problem and where could I get some information on it? Thanks, Mike zaitz
- Prev by Subject: Special Note to those requesting the Residential Spreadsheet - please read.
- Next by Subject: Re: Split Ring Trusses and Epoxy Repair
- Previous by thread: RE: Conc Spec Question
- Next by thread: Re: Split Ring Trusses and Epoxy Repair