Re:

I recently heard a lecture by Peter Yanev of EQE about the Turkey Earthquake and
he showed photos from the Toyota Plant.  I suggest you check their web site
(EQE.com) and email him for the information you need.

Chris Poland

Francis.Ang(--nospam--at)toyota.com.ph wrote:

> Hi fellow engineers. I just would like to ask if anybody knows of any Toyota
> Facility that suffered damage during the recent Turkey earthquake. Based on
> our records here, two dealer sites are there. We are currently at the stage
> of planning and constructing the dealer facilities. Usually, these
> structures are made up of  slender columns with irregular distribution of
> loads although the height would  be around two to three storeys. Showroom
> glass are also present. Their effect is that if these glass crack and break
> and fall on some people, the effect would be disastrous. The building is
> still standing but with injuries or worse, death.
>
> Much better if you could provide me the sites where I could download
> pictures and reports. Or just e-mail them (pics and reports) it to this
> address. It could at least spare me the trouble of long arguments.
>
> Thanks in advance !!!!
>
> Allan Yango
> CE / SE
> Toyota Motor Philippines

begin:          vcard
fn:             Chris Poland
n:              Poland;Chris
org:            Walnut Creek,  California
email;internet: cpoland(--nospam--at)pacbell.net
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard