Re: Please add subject lines

You guys are getting lazy. I have seen a slew of postings that do not contain
subject lines but with content that is interesting.
Please do not submit messages to this list without some sort of a subject. I
realize that the majority does not want to code messages for easier
retrieval, but not putting a subject lines on messages is too far in the
other direction.

Respectfully,
Dennis S. Wish PE