Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SGI?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SGI?
- From: Sam Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)mail.arc.nasa.gov>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:24:27 -0700
Linux my friend. Linux!
(by the way, it doesn't sound like a Seaint related question. Any special reasons for wanting to know? Just curious.)
At 11:02 AM 9/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Any body knows about the faith if SGI in the NT computer market?
>* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
>* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
>* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
>* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
>* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
>* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
>* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
>* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
>* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
>* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
>* site at: http://www.seaint.org
- From: Joseph Harouni
- Prev by Subject: SGI?
- Next by Subject: Shafat Qazi: Online Listservice and the '97 UBC Residential Spreadsheet: Email Alias
- Previous by thread: SGI?
- Next by thread: grade of reinforcing steel in the 20's