Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SAE rated hydraulic piping[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: SAE rated hydraulic piping
- From: Robert Rollo <rrollo(--nospam--at)TEAM-PSC.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:15:08 -0500
Title: SAE rated hydraulic piping
anyone out there know anything about pipe ratings higher than 3000psi per SAE standards ? I find references to testing of 8000psi systems, but find no pipiing and fittings standards on it.
have a client trying to revise some piping lines in what he understands to be a 6000psi 200degree environment?
any takers ? tia
robert d. rollo, PE
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
(806) 747-7146 fax
- Prev by Subject: S.E. is available to help out
- Next by Subject: RE: SAE rated hydraulic piping
- Previous by thread: Re: '97 UBC Design - Are you too old to change your ways???
- Next by thread: RE: SAE rated hydraulic piping