Re: Please add subject lines

Nels,
I think the problem is that people are forgeting to fill in the subject line
on new posts. It is natural to hit the reply button, but unnatural to go back
and fill in or change the subject line.
I had hoped that as one thread led into a new discussion, those involved
would, at some point in the thread, revise the subject line to be relevant to
the new topic. This seems to be a curtesey that is easy to accomplish and
that we need to be more considerate.

I too, receive posts without the senders name. As far as I know, the sender
can not post to this list annonomously since all posts must come from the
subscribers address - leaving out posts from outside the list of subscribers.
The problem is that some of those responding wish to maintain their anonimity
- which I don't have a problem with. I just like to be able to reply to a
person rather than an inoculous blank signiture or email address.

The majority of list participants are very considerate, but occasionally one
or two (or a few more lately) get buy who are quick to write but who forget
to acknowledge anything other than their spiritual presence and a mystery as
to what lies within their messages. This becomes even more appealing with we
see that others have responded but don't know as to what - possibly a secrete
discussion going on:>)

It takes a little extra effort to be curteous and understanding that the
information on this list (or any other) may be of benifit to someone in the
future who tries to search the archives for something contained in a plain
white wrapper.

Regards,
Dennis

In a message dated 9/22/1999 1:26:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, NRoselund