Rehabilitation of bridges

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for free documentations on the web ( PDF fomat, HTML format, downloading...) or otherelse about " Rehabilitation and maintenance of bridges" and also "HOw to realize an expert system for rehabilitation of a bridge(taking decisions)" .

I'm a structural engineer, working on a project for the rehabilitation and maintenance of prestressed concete bridge in Morocco ( Cause : CORROSION of steel reinforcements).

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

M.Kamal AGHBAL
SE,
OCP firm,
LAAYOUNE,
MOROCCO.
E-mail : aghbal(--nospam--at)hotmail.com