Seismic zones and design values in Mongolia

Hi,

I am assisting with a design study for a gold plant to be constructed near
Mongolia's capital Ulaan Baatar.

I have requested Russian standards, and are very slowly obtaining
information, which then requires translation.

What I urgently require, in English, is an indicative assessment of
seismicity, perhaps as compared to the US code, or NZ code.  Knowing what
the basic horizontal coefficient for elastically responding structures is
will help me in preparing cost estimates.

Can anyone help, or connect me to someone that could?  Any advice is greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Dave Meney

Yenem Engineering Services