Re: Seismic zones and design values in Mongolia

The 1997 UBC has seismic zones for countries around the world.
Unforunately, the closest that I could find was Beijing in China, which is
still QUITE a distance from Ulaan Baatar.  Beijing is classified as a zone
4 in the 1997 UBC.

Sorry that I could not help more.

Scott