RE: Seismic zones and design values in Mongolia

Title: RE: Seismic zones and design values in Mongolia

Check with your federal government..  Presumably you have an embassy there. The people who designed the embassy should have the local seismic data. If you strike out with them, try the Architectural division of the Canadian Government's  Department of Foreign Affairs...I think they did something there recently.  You can get to the Government of Canada through http://www.gc.ca and directly to foreign affairs at http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/

Mention you're a kiwi, and hence part of the Commonwealth, and they may be more helpful.