Re: Rehabilitation of bridges

Professor Teresa Adams from the University of Wisconsin - Madison has been
involved with several projects regarding bridge maintenance programs and
decision-making issues.  You can find contact information at www.wisc.edu,
then click on Directories, and search for Teresa Adams.

John M. Drozdek, E.I.T.
Keymark Enterprises, Inc.