WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT

WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT

In a message dated 8/17/99 10:27:09 AM
From: James Bela sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net
Subject: Re: Wood: Are you as confused as I?????

James Bela wrote:

In a message dated 8/17/99 1:16:45 EDT, SDGSE(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

> Finally, when we all learned the new code more or less and are
comfortable
> interpreting its provisions,  there comes the newer code.
>
> I hope this comforts you, as we are in the same boat.
>
> Oshin Tosounian, S.E.

RHO RHO RHO YOUR BOAT!  It's a tough Boat to Rho.  SOS!

I wonder who did the plan check on the Titanic?  Was that a rigid hull?
A flexible hull? Or a brittle-fracture non-ductile steel hull?

Anyone seen any Lawyer-Bergs out there yet?

PS:  Will our Captain be going down with the Shipp?

James Bela

*PPS:  Why is it such a tough Boat to Rho??  SOS!
*
*          Because of the Redundant.SEA Factor (This is too easy!)

WORK TOGETHER

To which

"John G. Shipp" JGS(--nospam--at)eqe.com