From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com <Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 10:50 AM
Subject: Autocad 2000 R2

I need some feedback on the latest Autocad version - specifically the
Architectual Desktop. I understand that this version is not compatabile with .................

past versions of the Softdesk 8 (SDSK) package and has eliminated
I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this message so I give you
the options of sending your replies to me at