Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SAE rated hydraulic piping[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: SAE rated hydraulic piping
- From: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:40:02 -0700
I've got an older L.B. Foster catalog where it rates pipe, depending upon it's size, wall thickness and grade from 700 psi thru 27430 psi. The ratings are for Grades A and B and then X-42, X-46, X52, X60 and X-65. This is for seamless and electroweld API Plain End Line Pipe.
Neil Moore, S.E.
At 04:15 PM 09/22/1999 -0500, you wrote:
anyone out there know anything about pipe ratings higher than 3000psi per SAE standards ? I find references to testing of 8000psi systems, but find no pipiing and fittings standards on it.
have a client trying to revise some piping lines in what he understands to be a 6000psi 200degree environment?
any takers ? tia
robert d. rollo, PE
Parkhill, Smith & Cooper, Inc.
(806) 747-7146 fax
- Prev by Subject: RE: SAE rated hydraulic piping
- Next by Subject: Re: SAE rated hydraulic piping
- Previous by thread: RE: SAE rated hydraulic piping
- Next by thread: Re: SAE rated hydraulic piping