RE: Seismic zones and design values in Mongolia

I have a pretty neat world map showing Natural Hazards throughout the world.
It has everything from hurricanes, tornados, icebergs, fog, thunderstorms
and, of course, earthquakes.  The map indicates that Ulaan Baatar is located
in the equivalent of UBC zone 2.  The seismicity declines towards the south
and east and increases to the west.