RE: '97 UBC Design - Are you too old to change your ways???

Good Job Mr. Allen,  I Agree.  I think we are kidding ourselves if we try to
out guess God.  It is just a model, it must be easy to understand, easy to
apply, easy to review, and address the problem.  I like .2 G  or .3 G if you
think .2 is too low.  lets get on with life.

As for the tax system, Church only ask for 10%!  Bill And Gray (federal and
state) should only get 10%

Dan Novak