Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
BIG EYE IN THE SKY ?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: BIG EYE IN THE SKY ?
- From: Bobeng(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:10:21 EDT
I also have received numerous Header First and No Subjects. Brief Digression : I am in my late 60s and my 2nd Bride in her mid 50s. She called Yellow Cab this PM. He who answered asked immediately what our phone number was. Without thinking she responded. He said : " Your name is Mr. and Mrs ..., you live at ..address, you are going to the SJC International Airport at .. tomorrow; our Cab will be their at 1:50 PM, so that you will not be late." I guess that the*old dog* is now in the 90s ?!?! Sorry, Bob Kenefick
- Prev by Subject: Re: bidding [was: (Over-Runs)]
- Next by Subject: Block fences (Was: Seismic Design of)
- Previous by thread: WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT: Walking on Water
- Next by thread: Natural Hazards Map