Re: Please add subject lines, delete quo

Roger Turk,

I am having the same problem with the postings beginning with headers at the
beginning of the email as well as at the end.  Anyway, I liked it the way it
was.

By copy of this email message to you to Shafat, I am asking him to correct
this problem and go back the way it was with the "Headers" at the end of the
email message if we must have "Headers."   With these "Headers" it usually
takes another piece of paper to print out the email messages.  We are wasting
a lot of trees.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Frank E. McCllure