RE: '97 UBC Design - Are you too old to change your ways???

I for one would be interested in the reference for this data. Particularly,
I am interested in the background of the $15B damage in residential
construction that you imply the 1997 UBC would mitigate.

Regards,

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Laguna Niguel, CA