Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Natural Hazards Map[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Natural Hazards Map
- From: Sue Davis <sue_davis(--nospam--at)mindspring.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 08:58:44 -0500
Mike, Just curious, where did you get that Natural Hazards map you talked about? I'd like to get one myself. Sue Davis, PE From: "Mike O'Brien" <mikeo(--nospam--at)jsdyer.com> To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> Subject: RE: Seismic zones and design values in Mongolia I have a pretty neat world map showing Natural Hazards throughout the world. It has everything from hurricanes, tornados, icebergs, fog, thunderstorms and, of course, earthquakes. The map indicates that Ulaan Baatar is located in the equivalent of UBC zone 2. The seismicity declines towards the south and east and increases to the west.
- Prev by Subject: National Building Code 1999 (BOCA) -Reply
- Next by Subject: RE: Natural Hazards Map
- Previous by thread: BIG EYE IN THE SKY ?
- Next by thread: RE: Natural Hazards Map