Re: '97 UBC Design - Are you too old to change your ways???

>The media keeps saying that my
>Mac (at home) is only a toy!  ;-)
That could be a problem for people who believe everything they read or
see on TV. ;-> I admit, it took me a while. One of the problems with
mechanical engineering is spending so much time in corporate practice
that our tolerance for bullshit doesn't drop off until we're past 45...

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw