RE: Keylat wood analysis and autocad coordinate download to excel

<<  I have been hesitant to distribute my program to the 200 or so who
requested
it because the results of the rigid analysis are still not accurate. If you
or anyone can give me some help on this, I would be more than happy to
donate
the program to everyone who wants it. I just need someone with spreadsheet
knowelege who can track the steps for rigid analysis. I also need some help
in expanding the program to remove openings in the diaprhagm from the
torsion
analysis.

It would seem that with some 200 people who responded some of you might be
able to help.  >>

I am unfamiliar with the complete history but if someone volunteers to
update me on what needs to be analyzed, I am willing to help.  E-mail me off
the list at wjk(--nospam--at)brph.com if interested.

Regards,
William J. Keil, P.E.