Wood Panel Discussion on Sat October 2

Dear List Members:

The wood panel discussion on October 2, 1999 at 10:30 am has been finalized. The following engineers will be on the panel.
1. John Coil
2. Doug Thompson
3. Dennis Wish
4. Chris Christakos
5. Ted Zsutty

The panel moderator will be Shafat Qazi.

Over 300 people are expected to be joining us at Fess Parker's Hotel in Santa Barbara.

If you can not attend, please email your question directly to me and I will try to include them during the Q&A session. I will then post to this list and SEAINT web site the answers.
If you can, please join us.

Thank You.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
SEAINT Admin