Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
excel macro fetching autocad coordinates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAonc seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: excel macro fetching autocad coordinates
- From: merrick group <merrickgroup(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:45:28 -0400
My last posting "use autocad coordinates" Response to Mr. Wish, and for all. I have only tested the macro in the "Shearmaster" spreadsheet freeware. Recall other techniques I added to that program Center of area and how to subtract openings by following coordinates in an opposite rotation. I'm with out time, but plan to also work on your program Mr. Wish. It is the most promising for all. David Merrick, SE merrickgroup(--nospam--at)compuserve.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: ETABS Modelling-Flexible Floor
- Next by Subject: Excel vs Mathcad
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood Panel Discussion on Sat October 2
- Next by thread: Are you too old to change your ways?