excel macro fetching autocad coordinates

My last posting "use autocad coordinates"
Response to Mr. Wish, and for all.
I have only tested the macro in the "Shearmaster"
spreadsheet freeware.

Recall other techniques I added to that program
Center of area and how to subtract openings by following coordinates in an
opposite rotation.

I'm with out time, but plan to also work on your program
Mr. Wish. It is the most promising for all.

David Merrick, SE
merrickgroup(--nospam--at)compuserve.com