Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Are you too old to change your ways?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Are you too old to change your ways?
- From: ASQUILALA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:53:44 EDT
Most of the damages caused by Northridge earthquake are cosmetics and not structural damages. In my more than 200 houses that I inspected, very few are structural damages. Most of the structural damages are houses before the 1971 code. Most of the damage houses were not bolted into the foundation. I don't think you can find many structurally damaged houses that were designed using 1991 code. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Architectural plans
- Next by Subject: ASCE
- Previous by thread: excel macro fetching autocad coordinates
- Next by thread: Steel Floor Plate