-----Original Message-----
From: Canitz, Charles F NAB02
[mailto:Charles.F.Canitz(--nospam--at)nab02.usace.army.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 9:19 AM
To: 'Seaoc'
Subject: Conc Spec Question

While reviewing a concrete specification, I came across the following
statement:

"Portland cement shall conform to ASTM C 150, Type II including false set
requirements." Can someone define false set requirements and why it only
applies to Type II cement?

Thanks,

Charlie Canitz