RE: Wood Panel Discussion on Sat October 2

It is Chris Christakos. He is with DSA in San Diego.

Shafat

At 09/23/99 12:55 PM, you wrote:

Shafat:

Is it Chris Tokas or Chris Christakos?

Y. Henry Huang

-----Original Message-----
From: Shafat Qazi [mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 1999 12:18 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Wood Panel Discussion on Sat October 2

Dear List Members:

The wood panel discussion on October 2, 1999 at 10:30 am has been
finalized. The following engineers will be on the panel.
1. John Coil
2. Doug Thompson
3. Dennis Wish
4. Chris Christakos
5. Ted Zsutty

The panel moderator will be Shafat Qazi.

Over 300 people are expected to be joining us at Fess Parker's Hotel in
Santa Barbara.

If you can not attend, please email your question directly to me and I will
try to include them during the Q&A session. I will then post to this list
and SEAINT web site the answers.
If you can, please join us.

Thank You.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.