Salary Survey

You know, I can't help but think that the answer is very simple,
engineers don't sell themselves as well as other professionals. It is a
nice idea to educate others about our worth, but lets face it,
architects and owners like the low fees that engineers are currently
asking and they aren't going to raise them voluntarily. Maybe the answer
is educating engineers to negotiate for larger fees along with awareness
to the general public.

Sue Davis, PE