Re: Steel Floor Plate

Rinny,

Go buy Nick a pair of football shoes and tell him they came from Booger.  I will send you a check for $75.00.  Will that cover it ?  Hells bells, the boy ain't gonna be a boy much longer and I am sure that he would not ask for them if it were not very very important to him.  I hate to see him loose faith.

Glad to hear that you are feeling some better.  Sorry to hear that you have decided to forego the hormone injections.  I have some hormones and I sure would like to see it they had any adverse side effects on you.  :-)  Please don't tear yourself down so much with all the work and medications.  I need you around, ya know.

Yeah, I finally got around to the board and see where Scummer is posting.  I wonder what her purpose is ?  No telling about her.  So far she is being nice, but I know it won't last.  Maybe Fuckwad brought her over for reinforcement.  It will be interesting to watch and see what develops.

Gonna go walk around a little bit in the garden and see what needs watering and what needs planting.  Still got a whole weekends full of work to do.  Kelly called and wants a backup estimate on a job at Druid City Hospital.  That last job at the University must have stung his ass bad. :-)

Love you, Babes !!

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)