Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Rigidity of a Disc or Annulus[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Rigidity of a Disc or Annulus
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 16:18:33 -0700
Talking about rigid diaphragms. Does anyone know of an equation for the rigidity of a circular disc or annulus? The disc would be restrained at its center.
Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Rigid vs. flexible
- Next by Subject: Robot 97 Software
- Previous by thread: Re: RE: Roof Joist Anchorage
- Next by thread: seaint-return@se (no subject)