seaint-return@se (no subject)

There have been some very important postings by Charles Greenlaw with the
subject title of "seaint-return@se  (no subject)"
from"unknownsender@unknown.domain."

I do not understand why these email messages printout on my computer with the
subject line blank.  Maybe the SEAOSC List Server management knows.

Charles Greenlaw's postings are always worth the time and effort to read
them.  I hope you will look for his postings at the subject
"seaint-return@se"  "(no subject)."

He has posted some very important comments relative to the subject: "RE: Pole
Embedment Formula" which I also recommend you read.

What would we do without Charles Greenlaw?

Frank E. McClure