Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
seaint-return@se (no subject)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: seaint-return@se (no subject)
- From: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 07:33:15 EDT
- Cc: FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com, seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org, Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com, cgreenlaw(--nospam--at)speedlink.com
There have been some very important postings by Charles Greenlaw with the subject title of "seaint-return@se (no subject)" from"firstname.lastname@example.org." I do not understand why these email messages printout on my computer with the subject line blank. Maybe the SEAOSC List Server management knows. Charles Greenlaw's postings are always worth the time and effort to read them. I hope you will look for his postings at the subject "seaint-return@se" "(no subject)." He has posted some very important comments relative to the subject: "RE: Pole Embedment Formula" which I also recommend you read. What would we do without Charles Greenlaw? Frank E. McClure
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEAINT Listservice - So what have we accomplished???
- Next by Subject: SEAOC Blue Book C805.3 Lateral Force Distribution
- Previous by thread: Rigidity of a Disc or Annulus
- Next by thread: Re: '97 UBC Lateral Design - Envelope Solutions???? Calmed down reply