Re: Salary Survey

Now is the time to raise fees.  How about 2% of the total cost of the project
as the minimum fee?  This will be timely because plan checkers now are
enforcing the 1997 code.  We have valid reason to increase with the longer
calculations we have to do.  This should start simultaneously from all the
structural engineering companies.  Let's start spreading the word!!!

Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.