Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Salary Survey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: WJK(--nospam--at)brph.com
- Subject: Re: Salary Survey
- From: ASQUILALA(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 08:08:44 EDT
- Cc: Seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Now is the time to raise fees. How about 2% of the total cost of the project as the minimum fee? This will be timely because plan checkers now are enforcing the 1997 code. We have valid reason to increase with the longer calculations we have to do. This should start simultaneously from all the structural engineering companies. Let's start spreading the word!!! Engr. Alfonso S. Quilala Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Salary Survey
- Next by Subject: Re: Salary Survey
- Previous by thread: RE: Salary Survey
- Next by thread: Re: Salary Survey