Re: Salary Survey

>How about 2% of the total cost of the project
>as the minimum fee?
A statement like this would be actionable under anti-trust law if we
actually did set our fees to 2%. But I'm curious (as a tax-and-spend
democrat ;-> ) where the rabid free-marketeers are in this discussion.
Haven't heard a word about the role of all-knowing invisible hand of the
market in getting us more money. Or maybe the hand is supposed to help us
buy low and disappear when we want to sell high.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw