Re: Salary Survey

Christopher-

Myself, being one of those free-market types have
come to realize that it is actually in MY best
interest to have the rest of the engineering
community think it can fix fees.  I would love all
of my competitor set their fees at "whatever"
percentage they think they are worth.

People who have not learned how and why a free
market economy works are in fact their own worst
enemy.

Instead of moving away from a free market by fixing
fees, they should concentrate their efforts on
understanding how a free market works.  My partner
and I have done very well, as have our employees.  I
would just as soon have my competitors in the dark.
It makes my life easier.

Lynn