Re: Salary Survey

Sorry.  Seemed relevant.

Dilbert's "Salary Theorem" states that "Engineers and scientists can
never earn as much as business executives and sales people." This
theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the
following two postulates:

Postulate 1:   Knowledge is Power.
Postulate 2:   Time is Money.

As every engineer knows: Power  = Work / Time
And since:  Knowledge = Power
And: Time  =  Money
It is therefore true that Knowledge = Work / Money

Solving this equation for Money, we get:
Money  =  Work / Knowledge
Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity,
regardless of the amount of Work done.
Conclusion:   The less you know, the more you make