Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Taiwan EQ presentation @ seaoc convention[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Taiwan EQ presentation @ seaoc convention
- From: Harris3803(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:45:14 EDT
James Tai of, TY Lin Taiwan, has offered to give a slide presentation on the recent Taiwan Earthquake at the SEAOC convention in Santa Barbara . This is in addition to the presentation on the earthquake in Turkey by Steve Shekerlian of EQE. The convention technical sessions begin this Thursday, Sept 30th at 1:00. You can see more info at the convention web site: www.seaint.org then click on " convention " at the left of the page, then click on " technical sessions " on the left of that page (The Taiwan earthquake info has not been added to the web site yet due to late breaking development.) . Tom Harris 1999 SEAOC convention technical committee chairman
- Prev by Subject: Taiwan EQ
- Next by Subject: Taking Questions for Seismology Submission
- Previous by thread: RE: Design of Wood Structures, 4th Ed.
- Next by thread: curved tube steel shapes