Steel Books

Colleagues --

I am in search of a few old "steel books".  More specifically, I am looking
for the first and the fourth editions of the Manual of Steel Construction by
the American Institute of Steel Construction.  What started out with a couple
of hand-me-downs, and then by starting my career with the seventh (blue)
edition, I realized that I would have the entire sequence (first thru ninth)
if I could find the above referenced manuals.  If anyone on the list has a
copy to sell, or knows of a place where I could purchase these, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks

Les Kuehl, P.E.
Vice President