Convention Update

Dear SEAINT List members:

The On-Line registration system for the SEAOC 1999 CONVENTION will be turned off tonight (Sept 27, 1999). If you have not registered or decided not to go because all Hotels in Santa Barbara were sold out, I got a good news for you.

SEAOC will allow people to register at the convention. Even better, you can sign up for the technical sessions on per day basis. I was told that it will be $50 for Thursday, $100 for Friday and $50 for Saturday. These rates do not include Seismic Design Manual Seminar and you have to buy your own lunch. Still, It is a great deal.

You will be able to visit our 50 vendors exhibiting their latest and the greatest products. Also, the Wood panel discussion is on Saturday at 10:35 AM.

So, come on down and join the rest of us at Santa Barbara.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
SEAINT Admin