From: HP14X73(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:HP14X73(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 7:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Steel Books

Colleagues --

I am in search of a few old "steel books".  More specifically, I am looking
for the first and the fourth editions of the Manual of Steel Construction by

the American Institute of Steel Construction.  What started out with a
couple
of hand-me-downs, and then by starting my career with the seventh (blue)
edition, I realized that I would have the entire sequence (first thru ninth)

if I could find the above referenced manuals.  If anyone on the list has a
copy to sell, or knows of a place where I could purchase these, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks

Les Kuehl, P.E.
Vice President
NNW, Inc. - Consulting Engineers
Iowa City, Iowa

This email transmission and any files that accompany it may
contain sensitive information belonging to the sender. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email transmission in error, please
immediately notify the Security Administrator.
Security.Administrator(--nospam--at)dowcorning.com